Table of Contents
There are different accidents that occur while carrying out a task at home or in the school environment that needs necessary safety measures such includes;
- Fire out breaks
- Pressing iron burns
- Hot water burns
- Sliding in the bathroom
- Knife or razor blade cuts
- Electric shocks through electrical opplinces
- Bone fractures due to letting of leg on lord objects like stares
- Burning of skin due to smash of chemicals during experiments in the school laboratory
- Hitting of students eyes by teachers while caning/beating
- Falling from the school staircase
- Drowning in the school staircase
- Drowning in the swimming pool
- Fracture while running or playing grounds on the pitch etc.
Safety measures at home
- To prevent electric shocks, the house should be properly wired by professionals
- Gas cylinders should be properly closed to prevent gas lockage
- Petrol and kerosene should be kept for from the reach of the children
- The use of candle, mosquito coils, baling rings etc should be avoided if possible
- Bathroom floors should be scrubbed regularly while old bathroom tiles should be replaced
- All electrical gadgets, sockets should be checked when going out of the house or before going to bed in the right
- The bush around should also be constantly cleared to prevent snakes, scorpions and other dangerous animals and insects etc.
Safety measures in a school environment
- The school building should be constructed properly with necessary safety measures put in place
- Fire extinguishers should be provided is strategic locations particularly in laboratories and office
- Sport masters and possibly a nurse should be available during inter-house sport or special sporting events
- Life guards and swinging instructors should be around alerter students are using the swimming pools
- Dangerous chancels used in laboratories should be kept in special rooms inaccessible to students
- School food should be liyglcrucally prepared and served to avoid food poisoning
- School buses should be in good condition and should be driven by professional drivers
- First aid kits should be provided in the school clique, laboratories and all depart rants in school environment.
Safety measures at work place
- Fire extinguishers should be in strategies place
- Proper wiring of the balding should been door by experts
- Staff should ensure that all electrical gadgets are switched off after office hour
- Smoking should be disallowed in all office and restricted to certain areas for instance restaurant
- Safety manager should conduct period training for staff on how to prevent forums of accidents in the work place.
- List likely accident in schools, home and work places
- State five measures to each.
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate