Table of Contents
TYPES OF JUSTICE
There are four types of justice
- Distributive justice: this implies fair share i.e. fairness in what people receive on income, just recompense
- Procedure justice: this is using fair process in deciding goods or whatever is distributed. Its absence can cause revolt where people demand for their right.
- Restoration justice: it is otherwise referred to as restitution. It seeks to appease someone that has been cheated or a heartfelt apology to writing a wrong by converting all justices done to persons or a group of person.
- Retributive justice: this is revenge, sought for when someone offends, aggrieve or betray another. He wants the offender to suffer exactly what he has suffered.
IMPORTANCE OF JUSTICE
- It prevent unnecessary conflict among the people in the society
- It encourages good relationship and interaction in the society
- It promote peace in the society
- It makes all happy
IMPORTANCE OF VALUES
- They help in resisting pressure to conform to values we do not appreciate people of integrity do not compromise their beliefs
- They help in gaol setting: goals are functions of our moral principles someone in the good values will set goals that fall in line with his good principles.
- They make us influence others positively. Having a mentor or role model of integrity one would as a result influence others positively
Building & maintaining an elearning portal is very expensive, that is why you see other elearning websites charge fees. Help to keep this learning portal free by telling mum or dad to donate or support us. Thank you so much. Click here to donate