Meaning of sexual abuse
Sexual abuse is any form or sort of non-consensual sexual contact, i.e a sexual relationship without each other’s consent. Sexual abuse can happen to men, women, teenagers and even children.
Types of sexual abuse
- Sexual harassmen
What to do when sexually abused
- Speak out: do not keep it to yourself when sexually abused as this would cause emotional imbalance.
- Confide in a good counsellor particularly the school counsellor, your parent or your spiritual guardian i.e your pastor.
- Go for medical check up and take medical treatment if treatment is needed
- Define sexual abuse.
- List three types of sexual abuse.
- Mention steps that should be taken when sexually abused.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW FOR A GIVEAWAY