- I have skills in Computer System Engineering and Data Processing with over 13 years of experience in Computer Assembling, Installation, Repairs, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, and Connection of Computers to Wireless LAN and Microsoft Office Suites.
- I also have experience in Website development, I.T Consultancy jobs, Digital Marketing with Google Ads Campaign on Google Search Ads, Google YouTube Ads, Google Play Store App Upload and Ads Install, Facebook Ads Campaign, Facebook Page Creation & FB Likes
- I have developed, planned, advised, maintained (both preventive & correctives maintenance), troubleshoot, and replaced hardware components and software applications used in the computer system.
- I regularly do backups, updates, retrievals, install and uninstall programs/applications needed in the various departments in organizations.
- I do constant system checks, anti-virus scan and better storage system (both offline and online storage system).
- I've also trained organizations’/schools’ staff members on usage, maintenance, protection, backups and malicious attack prevention of applications, organizational files and vital company information.
- I can train staff on the latest trend in the Information Technology world and keep all staff members up to date and also keep their computing devices up to date with latest software, procedures and computer ethics.
- I have designed and built world class and international standard websites that is beautiful and responsive on all devices (computers, laptops, tables, mobile devices).
- I do website checks and install website applications/plugins/themes to patch and protect the security of websites from hackers, malware, spywares, adware, etc.
- Supervision, directing, monitoring, coordinating, and evaluation of work done on field work and in the office.
- I’ve worked with different departments and gave situation reports to the appropriate department or report to the appropriate person(s).
- As a Google Digital Marketing Expert for Africa and European countries: I can create and maintain massive awareness on company’s products and services on Facebook and Google products.
- I developed and implemented responsive Google Android Apps (Web view) on websites and upload them to Google Play Store for anyone in the world to download them, install them and use them on over 20,000 mobile devices brands & models.
- Provision of Progressive web Apps on Android mobile phones and Apple phones on the websites that I can design and build which does not need to be installed on Google Play Store but can be used for phones with low memory capacity.
- I execute full I.T Consulting Jobs.
I instruct the students and staff on the use and maintenance of computer hardware and software.
I attend to staff members and students on challenges & problems facing the computer and internet usage.
I designed and built the organization website, school result portal and maintained them.
I execute full I.T Consulting Jobs.
I managed, designed, planned and executed I.T Jobs and tasks at location. I implemented and evaluated new services and schedules of works.
Send monthly situation report to Curriculum Manager and to CEO/MD. Organize and execute yearly projects.
I created I.T Policies that was used in the organization and at locations (field work).
I executed full I.T consulting/management Jobs
Provided computer solutions and repairs to our clients, processing of data and computer training for staff members and students.
Organized special training programs for the teachers and management of Queen's College.
Execution of I.T Consulting Jobs.
Instructed students on computer hardware and software problems and their solutions, installations of software such as system software and Application software. Repair, troubleshoot and repair of computer systems.
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science: Olabisi Onabanjo University. Ogun State, 2007.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering: J-Base Computers and Communication Ltd, Ikeja, Lagos, 2005.
- Diploma in Data Processing (Computer Science): Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, 2002.
- West African Senior School Certificate: Nov/Dec. 1999
Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Friendly, Costumer focus, Self-started, Team spirit, Excellence driven, Competitive, Solve challenges, Brainstorming on new services and products, Bringing new innovations and ideas (inputs) to make things (work flow/output) better.
- J-Base Computers & Comm.: Nigerian Customs Service – Computer Training for the Nigerian Customs Service Officers in Idiroko in Ogun State and at Onne Port in Port Harcourt. (As a Computer Trainer in 2008).
- NYSC: Nigeria Police Force – Computer Training for the Nigerian Police Force Officers in Brinin Kebbi, Kebbi State. (As a Computer Trainer in 2009)
- Unites Cisco Academy: Queen’s College (QC) – Computer Training for Queen’s College teachers (As a computer Trainer in 2011 to 2013)
- CompuWorks Academy: Federal Science and Technical College (F.S.T.C) – Computer Training for F.S.T.C Teachers (As a computer lead instructor in 2013/2014)
Yaba College of Technology Secondary School: Computer Training for Yaba College of Technology Secondary School Teachers (As a computer instructor in 2016).
A member of the National Youth Service Corp (N.Y.S.C) computer awareness community development for creating computer awareness in six secondary schools in Kebbi State. 2009.
In-house training for the National Youth Service Corp staff members 2009.
In-house training for Queen’s College (Q.C) staff members 2012.
In-house training for Federal Science and Technical College (F.S.T.C) staff members 2013.
In-house training for Yaba College of Technology Secondary School (Y.C.T.S.S) staff members 2016.
· CISCO I.T Essentials Certifications CISCO Networking Academy.
· Core Skills for Teachers by British Council.
· Open4Educator Training (Certificate).
· Creative Commons Training.
· Microsoft in Classroom Certification by Microsoft.
· Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Certification by Microsoft.
· School In-Service Teacher’s Training (Certificate).
· Lesson Plan and Instructional Material Training.
· Google Digital Marketing Expert (Africa) – Google Digital Skills Certification by Google.
· Google Digital Marketing Expert (European) – Google Workshop Certification by Google.
- The Basic Skills Training – Sponsored by Google and trained by Haptics
· Author of Teach Yourself Computer (written, completed and Published) – Computer practical book for primary schools, secondary schools, higher institutions, graduates and non-graduates.
· Founder of School Portal Nigeria (https://schoolportalng.com) – The only Free Online School Learning Management System for the less privileged children in Africa, especially for Sub Saharan Africa & Nigeria. School Portal NG is available on Google Play Store (Mobile App), Tablet & Desktop.
· Founder of Livescore Fans (https://www.livescorefans.com) – Livescorefans app available on Google Play Store, Tablet and Desktop.
· Author of Inspire Me (written and completed but not yet published).
· Built Yaba College of Technology Secondary School Website and do regular maintenance.
Reading, researching, playing football, surfing the internet, and writing.